The Department of Materials Science of the University of Milano – Bicocca organizes a workshop where the components of the International Advisory Board of the “Departments of Excellence” project (Electrical Power and Energy Vectors from Renewable Sources - FLEXILAB) will present their activities associated to the topics of the Project.
This workshop entitled Electricity and Energy Carriers from Renewable Sources (FLEXILAB) will be held on Friday, 4th December 2020 h. 3.00 pm – 6.30 pm via Cisco Webex platform (no app is required; attendees can join the workshop through a web browser).
The participation is free.
To join the workshop please use the following link via Webex, and insert, if required, the password “energy2020”.
If you have any problem, a different link is available. The password, if required, is “energy2020”.
- h. 03.00 pm – Welcome remarks from University Senior Officials
- h. 03.10 pm – The Department of Materials Science (Alessandro Abbotto)
- h. 03.20 pm – The“FLEXILAB” Project (Stefano Sanguinetti)
- h. 03.30 pm – Richard Noetzel – South China Normal University, Guangzhou (Cina)
- h. 04.00 pm – Markus Niederberger – ETH, Zurich (Switzerland)
- h. 04.30 pm – Ivan Gordon – IMEC, Leuven (Belgium)
- h. 05.00 pm – Neil Mckeown – The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh (UK)
- h. 05.30 pm – Stefano Passerini – Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Helmholtz Institute Ulm (Germany
- h. 06.00 pm – Closing remarks